Xiamen, China (December 11th, 2014)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel camera solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version xx.5.0.92 of the network cameras. This updated release includes the improvements and optimizations described as below.
1. Support VLAN.
2. Support PPPoE.
3. Support QoS,you can set priorities for the data flow.
4. Storage support NAS.
1. SMTP support SSL/TLS secure protocol.
2. Support input domain into FTP server.
3. ONVIF compatible for Avigilon's motion detection alarm.
4. Repair the error for searching MAC address (only cube cameras).
5. NTP Server will update the time periodically.
6. Repair the issue that key recording and all recording cannot updated in real-time.
7. Set the default secondary stream resolution into : 640*368.
8. Repair the video flicker problem for sensor Ar0331.
9. The camera can use DHCP to get IP after upgraded.
10. Support to add cameras from remote on Digivod.
11. Support 'Focus' on Aimetis software.
12. Support Motion Detection on Hikvision NVR.
Note: For the new firmware, please contact with sales, skype: sales.milesight, Email: email@example.com .