Milesight updated the NVR firmware version to XX.7.0.8-r1, which brought better camera management and user experience for customers.
Xiamen, China (May 27th, 2017)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel video surveillance solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version XX.7.0.8-r1 of Milesight NVR. This updated release includes new features and bug fixes as below.
1. Support Milesight network keyboard to control NVR;
2. Support auto reboot to increase the stability of your NVR system. You can set day interval and specific time for reboot according to your demand and the NVR will reboot automatically on the time you set. However, it can only be set on NVR monitor;
3. Add pre-record function(1~10s for choice) for Milesight 5000/7000/8000 series NVR;
4. Optimize mechanism of hardware reset;
5. Support different audio encoding including AAC LC, G711-ULaw, G711-ALaw and audio sample rate including 8KHz and 16KHz for live view, playback and video backup to satisfy all kinds of audio format;
6. Support HDMI Compatible Mode option on web page which can adjust the video and audio sample rate for different monitors. If the monitor is on black screen or there is no output of sound on it, please enable this option to check again. (It only takes effect on MS-NXXXX-UH and MS-N7032-UPH );
7. Support record due time from 0 to 120 days;
8. Support playback by frame;
9. Add an icon that stands for motion detection on the Live View of web page;
10. Optimize P2P function that increases the connection speed. If you want it to take effect on the APP, please download our new APP "M-Sight Pro";
11. Support to transmit video and audio via HTTP, which makes a great improvement on the connection speed of internet environment. If you want it to take effect on the APP, please download Milesight new APP "M-Sight Pro";
12. Update the plug-in for Windows and MAC system.
1. Fix the image distortion problem with H.265 video codec on web page.
Here are the download links:
For MS-N1009-UT/5016-UT/1009-UPT/5016-UPT: (72. X. X. XX)
MS-N5032-UH/7016-UH/7032-UH/8032-UH/8064-UH/7032-UPH: (71. X. X. XX)
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.