Milesight's new firmware version 184.108.40.206 of the CMS and upgraded APP are released to bring extraordinary user-experience and enjoyment.
Xiamen, China (August 4th, 2017)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel video surveillance solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version of CMS and upgraded APP. With new coding structure, the new version of CMS greatly enhances the stability. Displaying NVR streams via http improves the connection speed which would bring different user experience. For APPs, on the basis of fixing the bugs, new functionality were also added to perfect them.
New Version of CMS
1) Added 10 preset positions to Live View interface;
2) Added the icon of Motion Detection on Live View interface;
3) Added High Network Performance Mode on Live View interface to optimize the speed of switching stream;
4) Added a button to play all secondary stream simultaneously on Live View interface;
5) Audio format supports G711-ULaw, G711-ALaw and AAC LC;
6) Added options for keeping snapshots and video files when uninstalling;
7) Added HDD Unformat/NO Disk types and Pop Up Alarm setting to Device Config - Exceptions;
8) Display NVR streams via http, greatly enhancing the connection speed.
1) Optimized the mechanism of remote connection which can save the bandwidth;
2) Unified the Stream Settings interface of Milesight Network Camera and NVR for the better user experience;
3) Optimized other functions.
1) Fixed the issue of white screen on Live View and Playback interface;
2) Fixed the user permission issue of "Operator".
For More Details, Please Refer to:
1) The old version should be uninstalled if the new version is going to be installed.
2) If it fails to download the firmware via clicking the links directly, please copy the link to browser manually.
M-Sight Pro for Android (V220.127.116.11):
1) Optimized the decoding mechanism of the Live View;
2) Added multithreaded decoding;
3) Improved the image displaying speed;
4) Improved the fluency when using;
5) Fixed the bugs.
M-Sight Pro for iOS (V18.104.22.168):
1) Allows to switch the Video Codec on the mobile phone;
2) Added mobile network reminder (It will remind you when the APP detects that you are using mobile network.);
3) Optimized the interface display;
4) Compatible with 5MP H.265 Network Camera Series;
5) Fixed the bugs.
Please upgrade NVR firmware to version 7x.7.0.9 or above, and Network Camera to version 4x.6.0.57 or above if you want to use the new functionality of the APP.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class IP surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.